Credit ranking and location were the biggest obstacles for people who wanted to perform financial transactions in Europe. Several operators realized this and decided to come up with a solution in the form of EntroPay.
This was the first virtual prepaid card launched by Ixaris in 2000 for use in Europe. Later on, this payment method was relaunched as a virtual Visa debit card and this allowed gamblers to fund their online casino accounts, which is a fact often mentioned in any EntroPay review. Apart from that, players could control their spending habits because debit cards only allow you to use what you have, instead of borrowing a credit to play more.
Our recommended list of the best online casinos that accept Entropay as of July 2020:
- 1 How Entropay Online Casinos Work?
- 2 How To Deposit At Entropay Online Casinos
- 3 How To Withdraw From Entropay Online Casino
- 4 Why You Should Use Entropay
- 5 Entropay Security
- 6 The Cost Of Using An Entropay Online Casino
- 7 Specific Advantages Of Entropay
- 8 Entropay Online Casino Device Compatibility
- 9 FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
The other benefit online casino players get to enjoy is that all payments made with the Virtual Visa are instant, similar to funding the card. In addition, users with an EntroPay Virtual Visa card can get a debit MasterCard and use them to make payments where they spot a MasterCard sign. In today’s EntroPay review, we will examine the payment option in detail and explain:
- Why EntroPay online casinos are a convenient way to bank
- How you can fund your account
- What the selection criteria for picking a great casino are
How Entropay Online Casinos Work?
Before diving into how EntroPay works, let’s look at the registration process, which is mandatory to enjoy the full services of this payment method. The process is simple and fast. Here are the details that you need to provide:
- Your full name
- Contact details
- Date of birth
From there on, you’ll only need the payment details to fund your account. Thereafter, you’ll need to enter the amount of money you wish to deposit to your Virtual Visa card. Wait for a short while for the confirmation, which will be followed by the issuance of your EntroPay Virtual Visa card.
Now you can use the card for online payments with an online merchant of your choice as long as they accept Visa. This includes USA online casinos that take EntroPay. It’s also possible to fund your EntroPay Virtual Visa card through a debit or credit card.
You can also link the EntroPay account to your bank account to make direct funds transfer between the two accounts. Keep in mind, this process will take slightly longer than simply depositing into your EntroPay wallet.
How To Deposit At Entropay Online Casinos
Depositing at online casinos that take EntroPay is similar to how you’d go about making a credit card deposit. However, before going too far with the in-depth process of making a deposit, you must first confirm that the online casino accepts EntroPay. If they do, follow these steps:
- Create an account with a USA online casino that accepts EntroPay if you don’t already have one. If you do, simply head over to the log in section and enter your credentials.
- Navigate to the main menu and find the cashier option. From there, find the EntroPay option under the deposit category.
- Once you click on the EntroPay option, you’ll be presented with a form to fill in another page. Typically, you’ll need to enter your name as it appears on the card, the Virtual Visa card number, the card’s CVV or CVC code (3-digit code behind the card), and the card’s expiry date. You’ll also need to enter the amount of money you wish to deposit.
- After providing the necessary details, the next step is authorizing the transaction, which is done by clicking on the OK button.
Note: Before authorizing any deposit, you must confirm that you have sufficient funds in your EntroPay Virtual Visa card, otherwise the transaction won’t go through.
- If you have sufficient funds, the money will be available in your online casino account soon after authorizing the deposit.
How To Withdraw From Entropay Online Casino
After thrashing your opponents in a heated online casino game, it’s time to enjoy your hard-earned cash. The withdrawal process at EntroPay online casinos is just as easy as depositing. Here are the steps to follow:
- First, you must log in to your online casino account.
- Head over to the menu and select the withdraw option.
- Under this category, find EntroPay option and enter the amount of money you wish to withdraw along with other details the online casino will require from you.
Note: EntroPay will charge you a flat rate of 1.95% fee of the amount you’ll withdraw from third-party merchants such as online casinos.
- After authorization, you should receive the funds in you EntroPay e-wallet and you can use them as you wish. You can also decide to transfer the funds to your debit or credit card.
Why You Should Use Entropay
- Access Visa’s wide network: Visa is a renowned network accepted by all banks around the world. In fact, many online casinos worldwide accept Visa as a payment method. Since EntroPay Virtual Visa rides on the Visa network, you can use this option anywhere you see the Visa sign.
- Instant availability: Unlike other banking options where you have to wait for a card to start using the account, EntroPay takes a different route by eliminating this, which means there’s no need for a card.
- Enhanced privacy: No one needs to know what you did with your money, including funding an online casino. EntroPay understands this, which is why they don’t show your personal details apart from the EntroPay brand name and the EntroPay account.
- Easy bankroll management: This payment method works like a debit card, which means you can only use what you have. Therefore, it makes it easy for gamblers to set up a gambling budget and live up to it.
- Transact in three major currencies: Europe and the United States are the major markets for EntroPay and this allows users to either withdraw or deposit in the three major currencies involved, that is GBP, EUR, and USD. You can also convert money into other 11 other different currencies courtesy of the handy digital currency converter.
- Safe and secure: One of the strong points of using EntroPay is you’ll get to enjoy the robust security systems put in place to deter fraudsters. One of the common security features is the ability to delete or add a card instantly.
Ixaris Systems Ltd has invested a lot of resources in securing customer information to ensure they deter any cases of fraud. To add more credibility to the entire system, Ixaris Systems acquired the UK Financial Services Authority certification to protect their customers’ electronic funds.
Apart from the funds, the company also protects your personal data, which includes login details and transaction data by using 128-bit encryption. This makes it impossible for hackers to intercept any data communicated between the EntroPay servers and the player.
Therefore, you can be sure that your information remains private and confidential when transacting with your online casino. No third parties are involved and even when it comes to funding your EntroPay Virtual Visa Card, the only details displayed on your bank statement will be the EntroPay brand name. This means all your transactions remain confidential and anonymous.
The Cost Of Using An Entropay Online Casino
It’s free to open an EntroPay virtual Visa card account. It’s also free to fund your online EntroPay online casino account for the consumer. However, you’ll have to incur minimal fees. For instance, crediting your account through a debit or credit card will cost you 4.95% of the total amount.
If you receive money from an online merchant such as your online casino, you’ll part with 1.95% of the total amount. This will cover the withdrawal from the online casino account as well. Further, if you intend to send money to another EntroPay account, you’ll incur a $0.20 fee.
Also, if you wish to send money from your EntroPay card to your credit or debit card, you’ll have to pay a $6 fee. Further, you’ll incur a 2% fee in foreign exchange for all online purchases.
Specific Advantages Of Entropay
For online casino players, security is the most important aspect when performing transactions to and from their favorite platforms. EntroPay’s virtual Visa card provides the highest level of security available by keeping your personal details private.
That’s not all. When conducting this EntroPay review, we established that the company doesn’t subject its customers to credit checks as is the norm with banks. This means people with bad credit can also open an account with this service and enjoy their favorite online casino games.
In addition, you can use it as a Visa card and enjoy all the benefits associated with Visa’s network. You may think that since you’ll benefit from Visa’s network, you’ll have to bow down to the interest fees, late payment fees, and other bank charges. Well, the good news is you don’t and this makes EntroPay a preferred payment method for many gamblers.
Entropay Online Casino Device Compatibility
Compatibility is not an issue when it comes to EntroPay online casinos. This means you can access both EntroPay and USA casinos that take EntroPay via a smartphone, laptop or PC as long as you have an internet connection. This is also a great benefit to the player because they no longer have to make endless trips to the bank.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Entropay is a virtual prepaid visa card that can be used for making online purchases and for deposits at many online casinos.
Absolutely! You don’t have to enter any personal or banking details when you use Entropay for casino deposits. Therefore, you don’t have to worry about your personal or banking details being compromised on the casino site.
Just as with any other type of prepaid cards, you can expect to pay a nominal fee whenever you cash out your casino winnings, The good news is, all of our recommended online casinos that take Entropay will not charge you any fees for any transactions made to and from the site.
Yes. You can choose to have your winnings transferred into your Entropay account completely free of charge from the casino.