Don’t know which deposit option to choose? Browse our top picks that have been verified and approved by our in-house casino experts to learn more about each one. Of course, we also recommend the best online casinos for each option below so you can immediately start playing your favourite games on industry-leading platforms. Every payment method on our list features top-rated transaction speeds, security and reliability so you can game online without worry.
|American Express||4.5/5|| |
|Wire Transfer||3.5|| |
Deposits Vs Withdrawals
Although depositing funds into your chosen online casino is an important first step, you should also think about how you want to cash out your winnings when you inevitably start netting big profits. When choosing your ideal payment option it’s important to keep in mind that not all online casinos accept the same deposit and withdrawal methods.
For example, even though an online casino accepts deposits in Visa, PayPal and Bitcoin they could only accept withdrawals in Visa, Mastercard and Neteller so it’s important to do your research. However, you’ll be happy to know that all the online casinos we recommend are industry-leading platforms that generally accept a large variety of cash ins and cash outs.
The Ideal Banking Method
At the end of the day it all depends on what you want and expect as a customer using any of these payment channels. There are obvious advantages to using some options over others but the most important thing is to be comfortable. If you’re familiar with using Neteller and don’t want to create another account elsewhere (which is a good idea to keep the spread of your financial data to a minimum) then we recommend you stick with that payment option.
Playing online casinos should be a smooth process and more accessible than land-based casinos or any other gaming platforms. We review and recommend these top payment methods because we want you to not only feel trouble-free in-game but also on the financial side of things too.
Here’s a list of factors players generally look for in payment options:
- Reputation – As with all things, if they have a good global reputation then it’s likely to be more widely accepted and a better product overall. If you only need to use one method across all casinos then it saves you a lot of time and effort.
- Security – Everyone has a fear and or uneasiness about them when storing their financial data online due to potential breaches. Make sure the method you choose has a good track record!
- Speed – Nowadays, as the younger generation are used to instant gratification, transaction speeds are a huge factor because it may mean that you get to play within a few hours or it could be days.
- Reliability – If a payment channel is always down or under maintenance then it’s not much use to online gamers who need to constantly deposit funds or access their winnings. Do your research and look for legitimate user reviews.
- Limits – It’s every gamers dream to have unlimited funds but in reality each option usually has daily/monthly transaction limits depending on what type of account you have.
- Anonymity – With the rise of cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin, people are realizing the importance and benefits to using an anonymous payment method due to the extra protection it provides.
Frequently Asked Questions
Using a credit card is considered as borrowing funds whereas using a debit card to deposit uses your money directly. Although credit cards provide a substantial amount of online protection and are provide swift transaction speeds, using a debit card is by far the most responsible way of gaming because you're only using money that you own. This will ensure you play within your limits.
Digital wallets or E-wallets have seen a large rise in usage with the dominance of PayPal near the beginning of the internet era. They are a great alternative because it means you can keep your financial data all in one place rather than signing up to several online casinos with your credit/debit card. Some do charge a small transaction fee, but it's well worth the extra padding of protection.
If you keep in mind all the factors we've listed above then you should be in a good position to pick a payment method. However, one thing you do need to keep in mind is that some services may be restricted to you due to different laws and regulations, particularly in the US. If you reside in the US then we recommend you check with a legal expert and local authorities.