Bitcoin is the newest payment method taking over almost all industries including the gambling sector. If you haven’t interacted with this currency, you’ve definitely heard about how people have made a small fortune leveraging BTC and blockchain tech.
Our Top Recommended Bitcoin Casinos
At the moment, there are over 100,000 businesses and people worldwide trading in Bitcoin running into the thousands of dollars. The best part is there are no middlemen involved. One of these businesses is the online gaming venues. Today, we will cover the best Bitcoin online casinos. But why would anyone want to try Bitcoin when playing their favorite slot game? Consider the following:
- Always be able to deposit and cash out without any additional checks
- Keep your anonymity while playing at an online casino
- Have access to an innovative chapter in the online casino industry thanks to Bitcoin
- Pick a method that will allow you to cut transaction time down to minutes from days
Our recommended list of the best online casinos that accept Bitcoin as of August 2021:
- 1 Our Top Recommended Bitcoin Casinos
- 2 What Is Bitcoin?
- 3 Why Should You Use Bitcoin Online Casinos?
- 4 How To Deposit At A Bitcoin Online Casino
- 5 Withdrawing At A Bitcoin Online Casino
- 6 Bitcoin Online Casinos Transfer Times
- 7 What You Must Consider When Choosing The Best Bitcoin Online Casinos
- 8 Frequently Asked Questions
What Is Bitcoin?
Undoubtedly the most revolutionary piece of technology in the last decade, Bitcoin and blockchain, in general, has penetrated every sector out there. Bitcoin was invented in 2009 and it went mainstream in 2011. But what is this Bitcoin?
Bitcoin is a decentralized digital currency, which means that it doesn’t exist physically and that it doesn’t have a central bank looking over your shoulder when you use it. The currency functions as a peer-to-peer marketplace, making it a unique payment option. Bitcoin uses a system of checks and balances that allows individuals to serve as a corrector of each other.
Why Should You Use Bitcoin Online Casinos?
Bitcoin may be unique in many ways but just like any invention, there’s bound to be some challenges. Its volatile nature is the biggest drawback to date. And yet, the best Bitcoin online casinos have found a way to successfully leverage this cryptocurrency for the customer’s ultimate benefit. It’s not at all complicated to see why when you consider the following:
The only detail required by a Bitcoin online casino is your email address and this is only for password recovery purposes. Besides, how else would they do it? This highlights the level of privacy these casinos offer.
Note: that your Bitcoin address – crypto wallet – is the most important piece of data in this case because this is how the Bitcoin network identifies you. Therefore, you must protect it at all costs and make sure you don’t share it.
The level of encryption employed in Bitcoin transactions transcends other payment methods available in the market. Apart from the encryption, the transactions also undergo multiple verification checks at various stages in the network to make sure they are secure. This also enhances privacy because it’s practically impossible to trace a transaction to the user.
ZERO TRANSFER FEES
It’s practically free to make a Bitcoin transaction. Nevertheless, a Bitcoin casino may impose a small fee, which is why you must read the terms and conditions before signing up.
ABSENCE OF THIRD PARTIES
Bitcoin is a digital currency and it doesn’t require a third party to function. Therefore, when using Bitcoin, you won’t have to deal with brokers who often impose transaction fees that ultimately drive players away. This makes the best Bitcoin online casinos we recommend an excellent gambling option.
When it comes to online gambling, speed is of great concern, especially when it concerns the management of your funds. Unlike banks that take up to 7 days to process a withdrawal, Bitcoin’s transactions take minutes and the funds will be available either in your Bitcoin wallet or in your online casino account.
How To Deposit At A Bitcoin Online Casino
1. SET UP A BITCOIN WALLET
Any transaction that involves Bitcoins, or any other cryptocurrency for that matter, requires you to have a crypto wallet. In this case, you’ll need a Bitcoin wallet to withdraw and deposit funds at your Bitcoin online casino.
To do this, you’ll need to visit Bitcoin’s official site. Even before creating a Bitcoin wallet, you must know that there are two types of wallets. The first is the desktop wallet and the other is a web-based wallet. For convenience, it’s recommended to settle on a web-based wallet instead of a desktop wallet.
The main difference is a desktop wallet requires the user to install the software on their PC while the other is available through a web browser as long as you have an Internet connection. However, if you’re more concerned about security, then the desktop wallet is the best because it doesn’t require a third-party to function. The best Bitcoin online casinos will work with all crypto wallets that have been audited and proven to work in the interest of users.
Once you’ve settled on the type of wallet you wish to open, all you’ll need is a strong password and an address. Afterward, you’ll be given a Bitcoin address, which will be your identifier when performing transactions between you and a USA-facing online casino that accepts Bitcoin, and that you can trust Keep in mind, a Bitcoin wallet works the same way as other e-wallets, only you won’t need to provide your personal address.
2. LOADING YOUR BITCOIN WALLET
After setting up a Bitcoin account and choosing a preferred e-wallet, you’ll have to purchase Bitcoins for use. There are several ways to do this including:
- Bitcoin exchanges – Similar to how forex works, you can use exchange services to trade in Bitcoin currencies and other cryptocurrencies. You also have the option to change the Bitcoin into another currency and vice versa.
- Bitcoin ATMs – In places that have already embraced the blockchain technology to some extent, there already are Bitcoin ATMs and they can be around city streets. From there, you can fund your e-wallet and later transfer to an online casino.
- Over the counter – It’s possible to buy Bitcoin at an actual physical location, but you must find a legitimate user who’ll then sell it to you a pre-determined price, but more importantly – you can enjoy hundreds of casino products, such as slots and even live games.
- Through Bitcoin wallet – It’s also possible to use your wallet to buy Bitcoins.
- Bitcoin mining – Bitcoin mining is similar to money printing. However, printing, in this case, is solving complex math problems. If you get the answer, you’ll get a certain number of Bitcoins. Mind that Bitcoin mining worldwide consumes more electricity than Denmark does for a year! Some alternative methods have been to use a nuclear reactor in Russia to try and mine Bitcoin, but the scientists behind the daring move were caught.
3. CREATE A BITCOIN CASINO ACCOUNT
To use your Bitcoins, you’ll have to find a USA online casino that accepts Bitcoin and sign up. If you already have one, simply log in and navigate to the payment method page. Normally, this is under the cashier option. Choose Bitcoin as the preferred currency. If you are not certain which the best Bitcoin online casinos are, just follow off one of our recommendations.
4. HOW TO MAKE YOUR BITCOIN CASINO DEPOSIT?
After executing the steps above, it’s time to make a Bitcoin deposit at your casino. The best part about this transaction is you won’t have to provide any personal details that may be compromised. Rather, you’ll only need the online casino’s Bitcoin address and yours as well.
This address is a long string of characters, up to 38, and they include numbers and letters. Therefore, to perform this transaction, access your Bitcoin wallet and head over to the “Send Money” option. Enter the number of Bitcoins you wish to deposit including your address and the casino’s address and hit send.
Withdrawing At A Bitcoin Online Casino
The withdrawal process from a Bitcoin online casino is shorter than depositing. In fact, you can do it in three simple steps. Here’s how:
- When it’s time to withdraw your earnings after amassing an amount you are happy with, log into your online casino account and head over to the payment options page. Search for Bitcoin and click on this option.
- Afterward, you’ll be prompted to enter your Bitcoin address in a pop-up. That’s all. You’ll then need to authorize the transaction for the funds to be transferred to your Bitcoin account.
- Waiting is the final step after authorizing the transaction, which shouldn’t take more than 24 hours.
Bitcoin Online Casinos Transfer Times
Among all the online casino payment methods available, Bitcoin is arguably the fastest for either withdrawals or deposits. In fact, it takes around 10 to 15 minutes for a deposit transaction to complete. By all means, you call this instant considering the 7 days you may have to wait when dealing with banks.
Nevertheless, the transaction will appear as “unconfirmed” – a process that may take up 1 to 3 hours. If you’re a skillful player, chances are you’ll walk away with a sizeable win and you’ll want to withdraw the funds from the online casino.
Bitcoin is one of the best methods for transferring huge amounts of money and the best part is it will only take 24 hours to process the transaction.
What You Must Consider When Choosing The Best Bitcoin Online Casinos
1. LICENSING AND REGULATION
A licensed and regulated online casino means it can be trusted and is valid. It means the casino has complied with all the regulations set out by the country in which it operates. To find out whether they are compliant, scroll down to the website’s footer on the home page. You should see various certifications.
With that said, you must tread with caution with certain licenses. For example, if a Bitcoin online casino is regulated by the UK Gambling Commission, it means they are more trustworthy than if it was done by the Curacao eGaming License.
With such regulation, consumers can report cases of unfairness. Unfortunately, most of them are regulated by the Curacao eGaming License and they don’t provide the best protection to consumers.
2. CUSTOMER SUPPORT
Dealing with Bitcoin can be confusing at times, especially if you’re new to it. However, if you encounter any issues while at what is considered to be the best Bitcoin online casinos, there should be customer support on hand to guide you.
Look out for several support channels, including an online chat with an agent, email support, and social media to handle all the queries.
3. PAYMENT TERMS
All casinos are different when it comes to payment terms, which includ
- The accepted payment options and currencies
- Minimum and maximum payouts
- Withdrawal and deposit fees
Therefore, before enrolling at any Bitcoin online casino, make sure you go through the payment terms and conditions. You can start by looking at the FAQ page or a dedicated payment page if they have one. This about sums up what you need to consider before playing at some of the best Bitcoin online casinos. Embrace this technology – you will be happy that you did.
Frequently Asked Questions
It is a decentralized digital currency, is not controlled by any single entity, and is fast becoming a popular choice for making deposits and withdrawals at online Bitcoin casinos.
It is about as safe as it gets because players are not required to provide any personal or banking details whatsoever when making Bitcoin deposits at online casino sites.
Most of the best Bitcoin casinos that we recommend do not charge any fees for using Bitcoins as a deposit method. For those that do charge, the fees are so minuscule that it’s hardly noticeable for the majority of transactions.
Just like other types of online casinos, not all of them are licensed and regulated. In fact, even those who claim to be regulated and licensed may not actually be. Therefore, it’s very important that you do your due diligence before choosing an online Bitcoin casino to play at. The only sure-fire way to guarantee you are playing at a legal and regulated Bitcoin casino is by choosing from our list of online casinos that accept bitcoins. They are all guaranteed to be safe, secure, regulated and fully licensed.
Most online casinos will process Bitcoin transactions immediately but some do take far longer than others. To make sure you get your money as quick as possible, be sure to choose a Bitcoin casino from our list of the best online casinos that accept Bitcoin.