Bitcoin Online Casinos
Bitcoin is the latest trend in the online casino sphere, and it is here to stay. Whether you adapt to it now or in the future is only a matter of time. So, don’t fall behind and find out what all the fuzz is about surrounding this cryptocurrency
As we always try our best to stay ahead of the curve so that we can bring to you the latest in online casino developments, our review team searched all over the internet to test all the online casinos that accept Bitcoin, and then whittled them down to a small selection of the best Bitcoin casinos.
Our Top Recommended Bitcoin Casinos
What Exactly is Bitcoin
For those who have never heard of Bitcoins and might be a bit wary of Bitcoin Casinos, there is no need to fear. They are the same as a traditional online casino but utilize a different currency.
Bitcoins are a decentralized form of digital currency. Sounds complicated? Maybe a little, so let us explain it to you in a way that you’ll understand, and the best way to do that is to compare it to something that you know very well – normal currencies.
Bitcoins can be used online to buy things electronically. In that respect, it’s exactly the same as conventional currency. The difference lies in the fact that Bitcoin is not controlled by any single institution such as the central bank. There is no need for a middleman whenever someone wishes to transfer bitcoins to someone else – meaning there are no additional fees.
Why use Bitcoin Casinos for Online Gambling
If you’re a fan of online gambling, especially players from the US, you must know about the heavy restrictions placed on payment providers when it comes to online casino payments. This is largely a result of the government trying to regulate online gambling more strictly, or as a way to oppose it altogether.
Regardless of the case, while online casino payments made with credit cards, e-wallets or any other forms of online payment system meet more and more resistance, Bitcoin casinos are becoming increasingly popular, with more and more people turning to Bitcoin as a payment method for online casinos.
There are many advantages to using Bitcoin as an online casino payment method, and we’ll go over some of them now:
- Decentralized – The main advantage of using Bitcoin for online casinos is also its main characteristic – it’s decentralized. This means no single entity have control over Bitcoins, therefore no one can tinker with it or decide to suddenly take it away from everyone.
- Free – It’s completely free to setup and takes literally seconds – no question asked.
- Anonymous – This one is a huge benefit for online gamblers because it means you don’t have to provide any personal details at all when making deposits with Bitcoins at online casinos.
- Super-Fast – It doesn’t matter who or where you’re sending the money to. The money will arrive as soon as the Bitcoin network processes the payment, which is a couple of minutes at most.
- Generous Bonuses – all of the best Bitcoin casinos will offer its players extra bitcoins whenever they make Bitcoin deposits.
How to Create a Bitcoin Account
As a relatively new form of currencies, the best thing it can do to help itself become more accessible to the general public is by making the initial creation process as easy as possible. This is exactly what Bitcoin has done as creating a Bitcoin account is about as easy as it gets. Just follow these easy steps:
- Create a Bitcoin wallet – There are three different types of Bitcoin wallets: online wallets, software (offline wallets), and hardware wallets. Simply head over to bitcoin.org and follow the instructions there to see which one is best for you.
- Once you’ve decided on your wallet, you then have to get some bitcoins. There are many ways to buy Bitcoin. You can receive them as a form of payment, you can exchange them from your bank, or you can buy them directly from online sites.
- Now that you have a Bitcoin wallet and some digital currency, it’s time to find a good online casino that accepts Bitcoin and there’s no better way to do that than to simply choose one from our list of the best Bitcoin casinos.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
It is a decentralized digital currency, is not controlled by any single entity, and is fast becoming a popular choice for making deposits and withdrawals at online Bitcoin casinos.
It is about as safe as it gets because players are not required to provide any personal or banking details whatsoever when making Bitcoin deposits at online casino sites.
Most of the best Bitcoin casinos that we recommend do not charge any fees for using Bitcoins as a deposit methods. For those that do charge, the fees are so miniscule that it’s hardly noticeable for the majority of transactions.
Just like other types of online casinos, not all of them are licensed and regulated. In fact, even those who claim to be regulated and licensed may not actually be. Therefore, it’s very important that you do your due diligence before choosing an online Bitcoin casino to play at. The only sure-fire way to guarantee you are playing at a legal and regulated Bitcoin casino is by choosing from our list of online casinos that accept bitcoins. They are all guaranteed to be safe, secure, regulated and fully licensed.
Most online casinos will process Bitcoin transactions immediately but some do take far longer than others. To make sure you get your money as quick as possible, be sure to choose a Bitcoin casino from our list of the best online casinos that accept Bitcoin.